Welcome to I'm an Engineer Get me out of here!
Students talk to engineers, LIVE!
Our next event will be taking place from Monday 17th – Friday 28th June 2013! Teachers and engineers, sign up now to take part!
I’m an Engineer, Get me out of Here! is an engineering enrichment and engagement activity. It’s an X Factor-style competition for engineers, where students are the judges. Engineers and students talk online on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
Teachers if you’d like your class to take part in a live chat, visit Live Chat Bookings!
Privacy and Cookies
On 26 May 2012, the rules about cookies on websites changed.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but this will mean that certain parts of the site will not work.
The Next Event:
Monday 17th - Friday 28th June 2013!
Login & Register
or just go directly to a Zone using the links to the left.
- Do you think the hadron collider will make a black hole?
- WHAT EXPERIMENTS WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE?
- Does aerodynamics affect the fuel consumption of a veicle?
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- When did the idea of recycling start and by who?
- How long do you have to be an engineer to be considered a master in your field? (Taking into account that you are an
- Why choose areoplanes, not trains they are used just as more with local civilians?
- do you get to fly helicopters?
- what sport uses the most physics or maths?
- what subjects would you reccomend for A-Level if you are wanting to become an engineer?