I’m an Engineer, Get me out of Here! ran for the first time in March 2012, during National Science and Engineering Week. It’s about getting school students talking to real engineers, online, like its sister project I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!
The next event will run from 11th – 22nd March 2013.
The video below explains the format of the event, through the I’m a Scientist sister event.
If you want to find out more you’ve come to the right place! There’s more about us, our partners, evaluating our events and lots of general stuff on engineering.
- Benefits – What students, engineers and sponsors get out of the event.
- PowerPoints – Handy slides which summarise I’m an Engineer
- What people are saying about I’m an Engineer
- Sponsorship – Organisations can sponsor engineers or zones.
- Evaluation – How we plan to evaluate the project.
- Press – Publicity resources for I’m an Engineer.
- Partners – The lovely people and organisations that help make I’m an Engineer happen.
- Team – Who we are!
- History – Information about how we’ve got to where we are now.
- Related Projects – I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!, I’m an Scientist, Decipher my data!, I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! and Debate Kits
If you would like to be kept updated with I’m an Engineer news, fill in the following form: