We understand that some schools may face issues in taking part in I’m an Engineer in the “usual” way.
Here are some other ways students can take part:
Students can take part from home
Students just need a computer or tablet, and an internet connection.
There is no special software required, I’m an Engineer works on a web browser.
- Send questions to engineers any time
- Join a live chat you’ve booked for your class
- Join weekly evening chats – Thursdays 7pm to 8pm
Run a live Chat from the front
If you don’t have access to individual IT equipment, you can still run I’m an Engineer for your class in school.
- Book a live chat session for your class
- Project the chat on a screen
- Ask the questions through your teacher account, on behalf of your students