I’m an Engineer is a tried and tested online STEM enrichment programme, which has been running since 2003.
Privacy & data protection
- We take privacy seriously, especially that of school students and young people.
- We ask students for as little data as possible — only what is needed to run the activities — and we keep it for the shortest possible time.
- Student data never leaves our secure sites, and is never shared with any third parties.
- Safeguarding of students is paramount to us. We take care to make sure our websites are safe and secure.
- DBS checked staff moderate all content.
- Everything is text-based, no audio or video is used.
- Read our safeguarding statement at: imanengineer.org.uk/child-safeguarding-statement
Tracking students’ progress
- See which students log in
- See what they’ve asked
- Review chat transcripts
We’re always available to answer any questions. Contact: email@example.com